Monday, March 10, 2008

The Stars at night are big and bright ...clap clap clap clap.... deep in the heart of TEXAS .




Hello there my fairweather fans. I hope everyone is well. I am in lovely Austin Texas.
Got here yesterday and it was a lovely 72 and sunny. Today it is rainy but still warm so i will take it. Down here for SXSW!!!! This weekend was FANTASTIC I was in Boston and we did some Kareoke! I went Bowling! Then headed down here. Not much else to say... but I do have some fantastic photos from the past week i wanted to share.... I wanted to add a lot more but for some reason internet in Texas is slow. Its a simpler way of life...... you know iced tea. Lemonade.... Bar-b-Q and tacos.... but here are some of the good ones. We went to Border Cafe one of my favorite places in boston. We went to Kareoke as well. Good times! 

side note... someone just asked me if i was blogging..i lied to him.... i said no... to be honest...i feel kinda dirty ....



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Don't be dissin the simple life.
You're just upset because you can't come eat crawfish.

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...