Monday, April 28, 2008

The World has turned and left me here.

What a nice weekend of doing nothing but still having a great time! I went to my first Mets game of the season and discovered that if you get there an hour before the game they let you go down in the lower level without much fuss. Something to remember for sure next time. This past week got me really excited for summer With Flag Day just around the corner things are looking good.
Go here to learn more about FLAG DAY!

I also went to go see Forgetting Sarah Marshall and and that was great. So all and all an pretty fantastical weekend. Nothing much else to talk about so here is a video of canada driving to canada.

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...