Tuesday, May 12, 2015

College Radio --What happens in the summer ?

I got this email earlier today and wanted to present it to you and see what your thoughts were.


Hey Doug, just wanted to let you know what's happening with XXXX over the summer. I won't be around school during the summer and so I will be keeping up to date with you all primarily via email.  We won't be doing new adds during this time, but we will be continuing to do our Top 30 chart for what's playing at the station. Thank you and talk again in the fall!


 My first reaction was how can an MD be at home and still be reporting what is on the charts?

I mean if they can't even figure out how to download digital records then a system that helps them report spins remotely can't be possible can it?

What are your thoughts?


No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...