Monday, July 14, 2008

WACKY WAVING TUBE ARM MAN!


Well its been a few weeks since I last reported to you and well things have been great. Last Sunday was my birthday and that was great up to the part where I got food poisoning so that put a damper on things for the past week. But now I am up and running full speed ahead! This past week I got to see the Hot Water Music reunion show! Went to see Tim Fite and the Watson twins. Tim was nice enough to grace us with a Pizza party and also a Clay Monster building contest. Sunday was spent at the McCarren park pool for the Breeders and they put on a great show... all and all it was a pretty great weekend!

This week I am heading off to LA for 10 days and then off to Atlanta for a week and then to TN for a few days.. Be back in new york in about a month!

HOOORAY LIFE!

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...