Monday, July 28, 2008

How paint became my bitch.





Paint did not just become my bitch over night. Ok maybe it was over night. It was back in 1999 on my Compaq computer when I came home a little overserved from the bartender. I turned on the microsoft paint program and went to work. Somewhere in a closet are the originals but after much prodding by my roommate I decided to put them to canvas, and the rest as they say is History. So if you wish to peruse all my old paintings by searching for PAINT. But the reason for this post is with my new phone there is a program where I get to paint on photos! So it's sort of like paint is my bitch 2.0. SO here are some of those photos from my recent trip. Enjoy

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...