Friday, June 20, 2008

R.E.M MSG Thursday June 19th


I went 20 some years of my life having not seen R.E.M and now in 2008 I have seen them 3 times! Here is the setlist from last nights show I put links to some videos i have seen on you tube so far i will add more later!

Living Well is the Best Revenge
These Days
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Bad Day
Drive
Hollow Man
Ignoreland
Man-Sized Wreath
Leaving New York
Disturbance at the Heron House
Houston
Electrolite
(Don't Go Back To) Rockville
Driver 8
Harborcoat
One I Love
Until The Day is Done
Let Me In
Horse To Water
Pretty Persuasion
Orange Crush
I'm Gonna DJ
--------------------
Supernatural Superserious
Losing My Religion
Begin The Begin
Fall On Me
Man on the Moon

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...