What a great week. I am not sure I can remember/ retell of all the events of Flag Day but I wanted to give you some highlights. In NO order at all, from the Day and from the Week.
1) We started out Flag day with a simple plan. To take a photo of every beer we drank. It started off well.
I wont go through the whole series but .... my favorite part is that Braden had his 9th beer 5 times.
2) A total of 5 kegs and 18 cases of Dogfish Head beer was consumed a new Flagday Vs Hoodstock record!
3) I lost my pants.
4)we got to play wiffleball in the park
5) Brooke found picked up a 80 year old man at the ball park. They are moving to Atlantic city together .
6) Turns out my pants were in my room.
7) we drank 16+ pitchers of beer and ate 5 trays of nachos while watching the Celtics come back Vs the Lakers on Thursday.
8) I almost got kicked out of Karaoke but was able to sing : Rock Lobster, Dancing with Myself, America and You may Be Right.
9) 7 people apparently got cut off after the party. I was one of them. Go me.
10) No one died and I woke up in my own bed.
So yeah good times!
Check out the Photos here and I can't wait until next year! !!!!!
I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com Find that and more! T...
Happy Labor Day charts everyone. I hate holiday charts. My least favorites are Labor Day and MLK day chart weeks. They are both similar in t...
Hi friends. Looking like we have a nice week of ADDS coming up! Pause and Play looks to be down right now but when it comes back up you ca...
Let's take a look at what is coming to college radio this next week. As always you can check actual release dates here Distiller...