What a great week. I am not sure I can remember/ retell of all the events of Flag Day but I wanted to give you some highlights. In NO order at all, from the Day and from the Week.
1) We started out Flag day with a simple plan. To take a photo of every beer we drank. It started off well.
I wont go through the whole series but .... my favorite part is that Braden had his 9th beer 5 times.
2) A total of 5 kegs and 18 cases of Dogfish Head beer was consumed a new Flagday Vs Hoodstock record!
3) I lost my pants.
4)we got to play wiffleball in the park
5) Brooke found picked up a 80 year old man at the ball park. They are moving to Atlantic city together .
6) Turns out my pants were in my room.
7) we drank 16+ pitchers of beer and ate 5 trays of nachos while watching the Celtics come back Vs the Lakers on Thursday.
8) I almost got kicked out of Karaoke but was able to sing : Rock Lobster, Dancing with Myself, America and You may Be Right.
9) 7 people apparently got cut off after the party. I was one of them. Go me.
10) No one died and I woke up in my own bed.
So yeah good times!
Check out the Photos here and I can't wait until next year! !!!!!
I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com Find that and more! T...
Next week it is officially summer! Memorial day is this weekend and that means its time to go to vegas for PUNK ROCK BOWLING ! I have pos...
As I mentioned yesterday there are some new players on the College chart landscape. So I thought it would be fun to compare them all with ...
Happy Labor Day charts everyone. I hate holiday charts. My least favorites are Labor Day and MLK day chart weeks. They are both similar in t...