Monday, May 26, 2008

SASQUATCH!!!!!!!

I am on a bad interweb connection but i will be posting more later but the last week has been great!  On Saturday I got to see The Breeders, The National, Modest Mouse, Fleet Foxes, Dave Bazan, Grand Archives, M.I.A,  and I am sure I am forgetting some. On Sunday we got to see Michael Franti, Tegan and Sara, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, The Cure, Mates of State and I know I am forgetting some here too but it was a blast. I got to hang out with my 98 year old grandfather and discovered I am part scandinavian and thats why i have this photo of me under the flags! enjoy! 
I have also set up this photostream over on Flickr! so check it out ...

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...