Wednesday, December 02, 2015

COLLEGE RADIO RECAP WEEK 47. CMJ ISSUE 1420

One more week left!!!!! I am so happy that I do not have a horse in this top of the charts race. 

Just look at this top 7. 

12414KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARDPaper Mache Dream BalloonATO
24325JOANNA NEWSOMDiversDrag City
351134GRIMESArt Angels4AD
41117NEON INDIANVega Intl Night SchoolMom And Pop
53227DEERHUNTERFading Frontier4AD
66966BEACH HOUSEThank Your Lucky StarsSub Pop
771075FUZZIIIn The Red


I thought by now Grimes or Beach House would be number one but King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard have slowly just climbed their way to the top.  But Joanna Newsom was close as was Grimes. The thing now though is getting through to anyone becomes more difficult. The end of the year means less new records to push out the old ones. It also means more exams for the students out there. 

Again, I am very happy I don't have to worry about pushing for #1 right now it would be way to frustrating. 

I am not even going to talk about ADDs today. 

I will but only to tell you why I am not talking about them. 

This was reported as a Top Five: 

1. CHRIS BROWN X
2. N' SYNC No Strings Attached
3. JUSTIN BIEBER Purpose
4. RIHANNA Hard
5. FETTY WAP Fetty Wap

And a Single Got #1 most added. 

Next week is the last week. Lets talk about your favorite records of the year. 
Maybe next week we will go over the whole year instead of or in addition to next weeks chart. 

Hit me up on Twitter to discuss these and other things. 

Thanks for reading. 

doug


 

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...