Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing Catch up!

Hello friends, as some of you may or may not know by reading the header above, this blog was started to showcase my Paintings. However I got lazy and it turns out I have not really posted all my paintings so the name "Paint is my bitch" may not make much sense when I tend to ramble on about music but really aside from Blog and Main what website name really makes any sense.

So I wanted to take today to reintroduce you, the viewing public, to my paintings. Having recently sold 5 of them I thought why not list the rest of them to be sold as well. So I just put my remaining paintings up on ETSY . So Feel free to head over there and check them I have also posted them here for you to check out as well! So thanks for reading!









No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...