Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So this is the new year...

Trying out some new layouts as i think the black was just a tad too dark. So let me know what you think. Has anyone else heard how good this new Lupe Fiasco record is?! It is just fantastic! 
Go go Gadget Flow has to be my favorite song right now. Go get the record today! 
I really hope i can keep on this blog and post more things at least as some sort of record for the year. I thought about creating a new blog and or just posting things on Myspace but really when it comes down to it there are just too many sites where i could do something and adding one more would be little to no help at all.   Well that is all for now I am going to go add some links to the side over there! 

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...