Thursday, January 10, 2008

Red stars blanket the the sky which has turned purple and i stand here wondering. How did paint become my bitch.

This is a very very very early painting. Maybe my 2nd or 3rd. For those that do not know. Paint is my bitch came about when i came home drunk one night and was playing around with the Paint program on my 1997 Compaq computer. My roommate came home and asked. Hey what are you doing. I said... Making Paint my bitch. So it stuck. So a lot of my early paintings are reinterpretations of those early Paint programs on the computer. This is one of those. I am going to re do this one very soon.

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...