Monday, May 02, 2011

I want candy

What a crazy week. Let me walk you through it.

While making a harmless salad I stabbed myself in the hand on tuesday while trying to get a pit out of an avocado. For the first time I debated if i needed to get stitches ... hopefully the right decision was made ( no stitches )
I saw some improv and discovered New York Improv is way better than San Francisco improv. Bought a coffee table. Drank wine on my porch.

Rooted for the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins.

Drank more wine.

In the past i have given up things such as beer, fries, Fast and Furious movies... this month I have decided to give up candy.

I eat a lot of i. I love it. I kind of want to see how hard it is to give up! Wish me luck. So day One was yesterday. So far so good.

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...