Has it really been a year since i last painted!
crazy but fear not i have 5 new ones in the works!
Finding inspiration in new places has been the hardest part.
this new one is called When will it end. you cant see
it in the photo but in the upper right corner it says
when will it end in black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MEDIUM ROTATION.
I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com Find that and more! T...
-
This past week was spent in Las Vegas for the Punk Rock Bowling tournament. We came in 17th in the Bowling tournament and I won the Poker t...
-
I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com Find that and more! T...
-
Before we get into the week 20 action I wanted to talk about a few things. First Week 19. Last week we saw Phoenix take the #1 spot, it was ...

No comments:
Post a Comment