Friday, November 16, 2012

Rankings

In September I came across a series on Stereogum I really loved where they rank the records from top to bottom of one artist.  This week they did WEEN and previously they have done RadioheadPavement and R.E.M to name a few. I really loved it so every week I have been doing my own list trying not to duplicate theirs. I wanted to start sharing them with you and so consider this a catch up post.  

Each band's discography is ranked from what I view as their worst record ending with what I think the best record is.  Debate is expected.  Going forward I will make a new post for each list I do.

NOFX 


Wolves in Wolves Clothing 
Ribbed
s&m airlines
Coaster
white trash two heebs and a bean
Punk in Drublic 
Heavy Petting Zoo
Pump up the Valuum
The War On Errorism
SELF--ENTITLED ( adds next week and is really that good) 
So Long and thanks for all the Shoes 


Magic Potion 
Attack and Release
Brothers  
Rubber Factory
The Big Come up
El Camino 
Thickfreakness



Narrow Stairs
Something About Airplanes 
Codes and Keys 
Plans 
We Have the Facts and We're voting yes 
The Photo Album 
Transatlancism 


The Mix Up
Hot Sauce Committee Part Two 
Licensed to Ill 
To the 5 Boroughs 
Ill Communication
Check Your Head 
Hello Nasty 
Pauls Boutique 


Bossanova
Trompe le Monde
Surfer Rosa
Doolittle 


De Still
Elephant
White Blood Cells 
Get behind me Satan
The White stripes 
Icky Thump


Sad Sappy Sucker 
We were Dead before the Ship Even Sank 
This is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to think About 
BUilding Nothing Out of Something 
Good News for People who Love Bad news 
The Fruit that Ate Itself / Interstate 8 
The Moon and Antarctica 
The Lonesome Crowded west 


A GHOST IS BORN
A.M
WILCO( THE ALBUM) 
THE WHOLE LOVE 
BEING THERE 
SKY BLUE SKY
YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT
SUMMERTEETH


Modern Guilt
One foot in the Grave
The Information
Mellow Gold
Gurero
Sea Change
Mutations
Odelay
Midnight Vultures

No comments:

MEDIUM ROTATION.

I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com  Find that and more! T...