Paint did not just become my bitch over night. Ok maybe it was over night. It was back in 1999 on my Compaq computer when I came home a little overserved from the bartender. I turned on the microsoft paint program and went to work. Somewhere in a closet are the originals but after much prodding by my roommate I decided to put them to canvas, and the rest as they say is History. So if you wish to peruse all my old paintings by searching for PAINT. But the reason for this post is with my new phone there is a program where I get to paint on photos! So it's sort of like paint is my bitch 2.0. SO here are some of those photos from my recent trip. Enjoy
Monday, July 28, 2008
How paint became my bitch.
Paint did not just become my bitch over night. Ok maybe it was over night. It was back in 1999 on my Compaq computer when I came home a little overserved from the bartender. I turned on the microsoft paint program and went to work. Somewhere in a closet are the originals but after much prodding by my roommate I decided to put them to canvas, and the rest as they say is History. So if you wish to peruse all my old paintings by searching for PAINT. But the reason for this post is with my new phone there is a program where I get to paint on photos! So it's sort of like paint is my bitch 2.0. SO here are some of those photos from my recent trip. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MEDIUM ROTATION.
I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com Find that and more! T...
-
This past week was spent in Las Vegas for the Punk Rock Bowling tournament. We came in 17th in the Bowling tournament and I won the Poker t...
-
I am excited to announce all future blogs will appear on the relaunched Medium Rotation. www.mediumrotation.com Find that and more! T...
-
Before we get into the week 20 action I wanted to talk about a few things. First Week 19. Last week we saw Phoenix take the #1 spot, it was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment